FunmakerGR: Aσυνήθιστες φωτογραφίες

Σελίδες

Aσυνήθιστες φωτογραφίες


 




 
 
 
 
 
 
Next time you have extra time try stacking your coins
 
 
 
Cool Mailboxes
 
 
 
I hope that backpack is a parachute
 
 
 
"Ahhh, it's so warm and cuddly on here"
 
 
 
Sorry bro, but thanks for being my chair
 
 
 
Looks like he wanted to be alone. and chances are he will be
 
 
 
Bye Bye Freeway. Mother Nature had another idea
 
 
 
Help! Call 911
 
 
 
It's good to have a friend when you need one!
 
 
 
I guess cats can read after all
 
 
 
This is not as comfy as I thought it would be
 
 
 
Static cat!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is the sign really necessary?
 
 
 
Don't try this at home
 
 
 
The water is so clear the boat seems to be floating on air
 
 
 
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming back
 
 
 
OK, let's change places at the next corner
 
 
 
Fluffy in flight
 
 
 
Let me know when all the dogs are in so I can move
 
 
 
You may not be happy with dinner but you are going to eat it anyway!
 




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.